- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Supervisor Plant Maintenance »
- Custodial Assistant »
Environmental Health and Safety Software - eH&E - Facility Management Product Release
Designed on a Microsoft Windows SharePoint platform, eH&E-Campus provides an environmental health and safety management program, and includes tools, databases, and document templates in a customizable format. It provides a single point access for all regulatory compliance information. Calendar function can be used to track deadlines for filings, permits, etc.
Site can be hosted on the company’s or the customer’s server and is regularly updated with new compliance information. Company support available to help with program questions.
Re-commissioning module is also available site that will allow company engineers to provide an energy usage assessment of individual buildings. Building and energy use information can be entered by the user, allowing the company to assess the potential for energy savings from a re-commissioning effort.
Site options also include Web training programs and topics to enhance safety awareness efforts for any number of employees. A site customization service is also available.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs