Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Enterprise Project Management Software - Meridian Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Prolog 2007 provides improved construction management features for large to mid-sized organizations. Enhancements include:
• Support for updated software releases. The company’s WebSite viewer support is provided for Microsoft Office 2003, AutoCad 2004 and Adobe Acrobat 7 documents. Other software infrastructure upgrades include support for Microsoft SQL 2005 and Crystal Reports XI for Prolog.
• New feature and usability updates increase flexibility in managing project specific contacts; increase flexibility in customizing project specific List Groups; and offer the ability to quickly identify and review attached files in both Data Entry Forms and Register Views.
• Hundreds of customer reported issues related to database performance, application usability, and report management have been addressed.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs