Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Enhanced CMMS Upgrades Web Technology, Capabilities - eMaint - Facility Management Product Release
eMaint, a software solutions company that helps organizations better manage, monitor and control maintenance operations, has released its newly-enhanced CMMS product, eMaint X4. Utilizing the latest web technologies, eMaint X4 encompasses innovative features, increased performance and enhanced capabilities.
In addition to managing and tracking work orders, work requests, assets, PM tasks, inventory and work schedules, the system’s newest features include the ability to create and run reports using an enhanced reporting tools, and an all-new work requestor interface. Designed to provide the ultimate user experience, eMaint X4 includes features such as voice control, a streamlined single-page interface, and the ability to manage records in bulk on any table in seconds and generate reports right from a list view.
The flexible and configurable eMaint CMMS solution enables organizations to see only the data they want by saving filters, customizing their views with a drag-and-drop interface, tracking priority items, and utilizing multilingual voice command functionality. This on-demand solution can be accessed across multiple locations in multiple languages from any browser-based device.
As a global leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS), eMaint has been improving the way over 35,000 users in 55 countries manage their maintenance operations to control costs and boost overall productivity.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs