- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Energy Recovery Ventilator - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
Energy Recovery Ventilator incorporates an integral water source heat pump capable of conditioning outdoor air throughout the year as it includes both heating and cooling cycles. Model ERCH-HP couples the heat pump with an energy recovery wheel to optimize efficiency. Features performance ranges from 1,000 to 10,000 cfm and 4 to 30 tons of mechanical cooling capacity.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation