Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Modeling Software Provides Continuous Commissioning - Bractlet - Facility Management Product Release
Bractlet Energy to Profits software collects granular, equipment level real-time data via proprietary IoT sensors and builds physics-based building energy simulation models. Beyond energy dashboards, these simulation models act as virtual testbeds, able to forecast the energy consumption effects of any modifications to a building with 98 percent accuracy, according to the company. Once a baseline energy model is established, Bractlet uses in-house energy experts and automated analytics to identify areas of savings. The energy models continually update based on real-time data, and the software triggers alerts and diagnoses issues about equipment and savings performance.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs