- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Energy Management System - Eaton's Electrical Business - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton Corporation’s Powerware Energy Management System optimizes power use for all levels of power distribution systems in data centers, including real-time metering at the branch-circuit level.
The system provides comprehensive, real-time metering to the branch circuit, issues warnings and alarms if current loads or environmental conditions exceed user-defined thresholds, tracks event history, collects data from up to eight panel boards and up to 336 pole positions in a single system.
The system continuously measures the current on all breaker levels and warns users of impending trouble. It also has a built-in real-time clock, which can time-stamp all events on the power distribution system and store up to 23 months of data, which can be shown on the local display or communicated to a remote monitoring platform for diagnostics, load profiling and energy planning.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs