- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Energy-Management Software - Sentilla - Facility Management Product Release
Sentilla Energy Manager 3.0™ provides a suite of information technology management software to better control and assess data-center energy use and capacity. It is comprised of three primary components: data collection and storage; an analysis tool; and presentation and reporting tools. The software collects real-time energy data from all data center equipment regardless of the vendor. It measures, tracks, and analyzes the data center’s energy profile and makes recommendations that reduce energy use while improving performance.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs