Emergency Management Software - FacilityDude.com - Facility Management Product Release
CrisisPlan is a cloud-based mobile safety system that makes emergency management plans more accessible. The software is accessible on smart devices, regardless of Internet connectivity and offers a system customizable to users specific based on their operational needs and event scenarios. The system allows users to publish custom and secure safety plans and procedures, including regulatory compliance and medical guidelines to any smart device.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs