Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Emergency Alert System - Talk-A-Phone Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (W.E.B.S) by Talk-A-Phone integrates the company's emergency/information phone and wide-area broadcast capabilities into a single attractive emergency/information communication system, ideal for large campuses, open space programs, mass transit, and light rail applications.
The W.E.B.S tower features concealed high-powered speakers that provide 360 degree coverage for both locally and remotely transmitted broadcasts. With the system's Zone Paging System, officials can broadcast remotely via an attendant phone and also have the option of broadcasting to towers individually, in selected groups, or all at once.
The tower's phone line powered emergency/information phone automatically activates the attention getting blue light/strobe mounted atop the tower whenever an emergency call is placed and quickly connects users to emergency/information assistance. The W.E.B.S tower stands 10 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 435 pounds, and can be customized to feature CCTV and a variety of lettering and signage.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies