Elevator System - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's TWIN elevator system allows two elevators to use one shaft, increasing capacity while reducing the amount of space needed for shafts.
Each elevator has it's own traction drive, traveling one about the other on the same rails. An intelligent destination selection control coordinates the elevator group, with passenger destination and the direction of travel recorded at the start of each call. The destination controller then assigns the most suitable elevator, based on the call location.
The system is available for new construction and retrofit applications.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?