Elevator Phone Line Monitor - Janus Elevator Products - Facility Management Product Release
The Line Monitoring Alert Panel provides audible and visual signals in the building lobby in the event of phone line failure. It can operate as a standalone unit or be incorporated into a lobby panel. Onboard volume control adjusts the audible signal, with a reset function to silence it using a standard J200 key.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?