Elevator Modernization Package - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Geared to Gearless system allows existing geared elevators to be upgraded with gearless elevator technology. Includes a regenerative drive. The existing geared machine, controller and motor generator are removed and replaced with micro-processor controls with dispatching, an AC drive system, and a compact gearless machine.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?