- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Elevator Modernization Package - Otis Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Elevonic R-Series modernization package is a system of products featuring the company's Elevonic controller and ReGen drive, door operator, fixtures, new motor and numerous safety enhancements. It is designed to minimize installation time and building disruption during the modernization. The ReGen drive captures energy that is naturally created by the elevator. This energy, which is normally wasted and dissipated as heat, can be fed back into the building's electrical grid and reused.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?