Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Elevator Modernization Package - Otis Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Elevonic R-Series modernization package is a system of products featuring the company's Elevonic controller and ReGen drive, door operator, fixtures, new motor and numerous safety enhancements. It is designed to minimize installation time and building disruption during the modernization. The ReGen drive captures energy that is naturally created by the elevator. This energy, which is normally wasted and dissipated as heat, can be fed back into the building's electrical grid and reused.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?