Elevator Interior System - InPro Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Ascend Elevator Protection System has eight different basic cab configurations and 10 different handrail styles as well as four different ceiling configurations. Features beveled-edge wall panels designed to withstand abuse, with a Class A fire rating. A clip system is designed for quick and simple installation.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?