Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Elevator Interface - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Elevator Interface learns and adapts to specific traffic patterns of tenants. The Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal (PORT) is designed to integrate seamlessly with any elevator system, regardless of manufacturer. The system also offers options to lower energy consumption through more efficient use of equipment. Besides streamlining traffic flow during peak periods of heavy use, the system also accounts for off-peak periods that can put a strain on resources.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?