- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Facilities Manager »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Elevator Dispatch System - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Elevator Dispatch System for mid- and high-rise buildings customizes service for each passenger using electronic identification badges. The second-generation Schindler ID human interface system uses an intuitive tenant interface that personalizes elevator access and reduces travel time by grouping passengers according to their destination. Passengers can employ a badge, PIN code, key tag or other electronically readable device that is programmed with personal details.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?