- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Elevator Controls - Fujitec America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Millennium Elevator Control System is a high-speed microprocessor-based elevator control system that continuously collects and evaluates traffic demand patterns for each individual elevator car and the entire elevator system. Based on real-time events when compared to predicted traffic conditions and anticipated system demands, the system automatically modifies its dispatching parameters to optimize system operation.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?