- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
Elevator Controls - Fujitec America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Millennium Elevator Control System is a high-speed microprocessor-based elevator control system that continuously collects and evaluates traffic demand patterns for each individual elevator car and the entire elevator system. Based on real-time events when compared to predicted traffic conditions and anticipated system demands, the system automatically modifies its dispatching parameters to optimize system operation.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?