- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Elevator Control System - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The ID human interface system from Schindler is a destination-based elevator technology intended for mid- and high-rise buildings. It is designed to customize service for each passenger using electronic identification badges.
After identifying passengers using an electronically readable device, the system assigns an elevator car that meets their needs — including handicapped, VIP or limited-access passengers — and takes them to their destination, allowing or limiting access to various floors depending on building requirements.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?