- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Elevator Control Modernization Package - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ELEVATOR CONTROL MODERNIZATION PACKAGE analyzes hydraulic elevator traffic patterns and car positions to improve elevator dispatching. Standard features on the Miconic HXpress package include soft-start electronic motor starting, infrared light curtains for doors and a hush kit for quiet operation. The system integrates with a remote monitoring system to monitor malfunctions and to transmit information to service personnel.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?