- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
Elevator Cab Finishes - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's line of standard finish options for elevator cabs has been fully redeveloped, with over 700,000 finish combinations to choose from. The complete line of elevator interiors are free from added urea-formaldehyde, utilize powder coating as opposed to solvent-based paint, and are validated by a third-party (UL Underwriters Laboratories) to be low emitting.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?