Elevator - thyssenkrupp - Facility Management Product Release
Meant for low- to mid-rise elevator for buildings up to 350 feet tall, the evolution 200 machine room-less (MRL) elevator features a capacity up to 5,000 pounds and speeds to 600 feet per minute.
evolution 200 uses rubber-encased steel belt cables instead of traditional steel ropes or cables, which decreases the elevator’s footprint due to smaller sheave sizes that correspond with smaller pits and overhead space. Belts also provide a longer life than steel cables.
The controller fits into an 8-inch door jamb and is fully digital, saving space and helping reduce elevator noise. evolution 200 also includes standard emergency auto rescue, which allows the elevator to safely transport passengers even during a building power outage.
A regenerative drive is standard, which captures unused energy produced by the elevator and feeds it back into the building grid. It also switches to standby mode when not in use, reducing the controller’s energy consumption. In addition, automatic fan and light shutoff can reduce cab energy use by up to 90 percent. evolution 200 also features Health Product Declarations and Cradle to Cradle Material Health Certifications to help buildings meet LEED v4 certification.
All units include thyssenkrupp’s predictive maintenance tool, MAX, which collects data and provides technicians with actionable intelligence that allows them to maximize elevator uptime. Building owners can also add AGILE, thyssenkrupp’s series of elevator enhancers that improve efficiency, aesthetics and security.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?