Elevator - thyssenkrupp Elevator - Facility Management Product Release
G2-Power modernization system is a complete pre-engineered package that can be installed with minimal disruption to a building’s traffic flow. The gearless upgrade includes an advanced TAC32T microprocessor controller with diagnostic capabilities that reduces downtime; permanent magnet AC motor that only runs when the elevator is in use, significantly reducing energy consumption; a universal door operator for quick, smooth and quiet operation; and sustainable regenerative drive that harness unused energy captured for reuse in the building while requiring less air conditioning in the machine room.
MAX, the industry’s first real-time, cloud-connective, predictive maintenance solution, is included in the package, as well. MAX increases elevator availability by predicting maintenance issues before they occur through the use of real-time diagnostics.
Other features include LED cab lighting with optional motion sensor that turns off lights and fans when the elevator is not in use; a dual brake system that prevents unintended motion; an elevator cab door interlock, which ensures doors stay closed from inside of elevator; and a door reversal electronic safety edge, preventing the car door from making contact with passengers.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?