Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Elevator - thyssenkrupp Elevator - Facility Management Product Release
G2-Power modernization system is a complete pre-engineered package that can be installed with minimal disruption to a building’s traffic flow. The gearless upgrade includes an advanced TAC32T microprocessor controller with diagnostic capabilities that reduces downtime; permanent magnet AC motor that only runs when the elevator is in use, significantly reducing energy consumption; a universal door operator for quick, smooth and quiet operation; and sustainable regenerative drive that harness unused energy captured for reuse in the building while requiring less air conditioning in the machine room.
MAX, the industry’s first real-time, cloud-connective, predictive maintenance solution, is included in the package, as well. MAX increases elevator availability by predicting maintenance issues before they occur through the use of real-time diagnostics.
Other features include LED cab lighting with optional motion sensor that turns off lights and fans when the elevator is not in use; a dual brake system that prevents unintended motion; an elevator cab door interlock, which ensures doors stay closed from inside of elevator; and a door reversal electronic safety edge, preventing the car door from making contact with passengers.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?