- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Elevator - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Schindler 5500 machine room-less traction elevator for mid-rise buildings features a destination-dispatching system. Selection of cab options includes a full glass cab with glass doors and wall panels and integrated LED lighting. The elevator's Power Factor 1 regenerative drives use 30 percent less energy, while producing energy that is returnable to a building's power grid.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?