- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
Elevator - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Schindler 3300 eliminates the need for a machine room or a control closet. The machine room-less traction elevator's cabs are up to 5 percent larger than the average MRL cab, with a maximum capacity of 2,100 to 3,500 pounds, or 14 to 23 passengers. Has a maximum travel height of 98 feet, 5 inches with eight stops.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?