- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Elevator - ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Synergy 85S is machine room-less (MRL), self-supporting elevator system that serves buildings up to 85 feet tall. Fits into traditional hydraulic hoistways. Includes Studio line of signal fixtures, which use plug-and-play technology. Cab is designed to minimize installation time. Side-mounted counterweight. Travel speed of 150 fpm.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?