- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Electronic faucets - Chicago Faucets - Facility Management Product Release
Faucets in the EQ series use self-sustaining power systems (SSPS) and have a flow rate of 0.35 gallons per minute. The SSPS model features an internal turbine and rechargeable storage device that constantly creates and stores energy generated by the flow of water with no minimum or maximum usage per day. The faucets’ solenoid, power module and mixing valve are assembled into a compact control box that fits under the sink and installs with two screws.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms