Electrical Systems App - Fluke Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Connect™ system allows technicians to wirelessly transmit systems data from their test tools to smartphones for secure storage on the cloud and universal team access from the field. More than 20 Fluke tools connect wirelessly to the app. Technicians can record measurements and infrared images to cloud storage from worksites, and everyone with the app can view data and participate in video calls. The app is free from the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs