- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
EPDM Bonding Adhesive is Solvent-Free - GenFlex Roofing Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The company’s EPDM Solvent-Free Bonding Adhesive offers single-sided, wet lay application with near-zero volatile organic compounds and no odor, the company says. The solvent-free adhesive formulations allows installers to mate the membrane as soon as it’s applied — there is no need to wait for flash-off and no mixing is necessary. The product has a coverage rate of 120 to 150 square feet per gallon.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems