- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
EC Plug Fans - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
Electrically Commutated Plug Fans offer intelligent control, changing the fan speed to allow cooling unit capacities to adapt quickly to changing room conditions. Available in all down-flow models of Liebert CW and Liebert DS CRAHs. Design allows the fan assembly to be lowered below the raised floor.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation