- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Duct Accessories Designed to Protect HVAC Applications - Franklin Electric Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Little Giant® SpeediDuct™ line set duct and accessories cover, protect and aesthetically hide refrigeration line sets for both mini-split and ducted air conditioner systems.
Now available in the color white or ivory, SpeediDuct naturally blends in against structures of similar colors or can be painted to match any exterior color. Multiple sizes of straight duct along with accessories, such as elbows, bends, caps, and joints, provide a flexible solution around any problematic location or application. In addition, SpeediDuct is easy to install. One of its primary features, the patented SpinFix™ clip and rail system, allows the contractor to quickly secure the line set, drain tubing and electrical wiring while the SpeediDuct covers are easily snapped on over the top. A variety of all-inclusive installation kits, including the new Flex Hose kits, also provide the contractor with everything needed to quickly and properly meet the need of the application.
SpeediDuct protects line sets and drain hoses against two destructive inhibitors to air conditioner efficiency. First, it is UV resistant, making SpeediDuct resilient against sunlight exposure that causes non-resistant materials and surfaces to fade, crack or discolor. Second, a flush-fit outer design against the wall minimizes gaps that allow dust, dirt, insects and animals to enter and destroy line sets and drain hoses.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation