Dual-Flush Toilet Bowls - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The toilet bowls have been listed and certified by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials. They have been engineered for water-efficient, dual-flush operation and optimal performance with dual-flush flushometers, including the solar-powered Solis®, the battery-powered Ecos® and the manual Uppercut®. High-efficiency toilets with dual-flush flushometers reduce water use by about 30 percent compared to standard 1.6-gallons-per-flush (gpf) toilets, or by more than 65 percent when replacing a 3.5-gpf toilet.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms