- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Drive enclosure - Yaskawa Electric America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The narrow enclosure is designed for the E7 drive/bypass package in commercial HVAC applications. The package design allows for easier mounting in narrow locations. The narrow bypass package features door-mounted touchpad control and a range of control, communication, and power options. Options include: a main circuit-breaker disconnect; a main fused disconnect; a drive-service switch; three-contactor bypass; 3 percent or 5 percent line impedance; BACnet and LonWorks serial communication; a radio-frequency-interference filter; a liquid-crystal display keypad; and a pneumatic pressure transducer.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation