- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Drive enclosure - Yaskawa Electric America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The narrow enclosure is designed for the E7 drive/bypass package in commercial HVAC applications. The package design allows for easier mounting in narrow locations. The narrow bypass package features door-mounted touchpad control and a range of control, communication, and power options. Options include: a main circuit-breaker disconnect; a main fused disconnect; a drive-service switch; three-contactor bypass; 3 percent or 5 percent line impedance; BACnet and LonWorks serial communication; a radio-frequency-interference filter; a liquid-crystal display keypad; and a pneumatic pressure transducer.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation