Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
SeeSnake® microDrain™ D65S features the Scout® locator, which allows for accessible, efficient, and precise inspections of lines up to 3 inches. The camera can navigate 1.5-inch, pressurized lines and can take 90-degree turns. The system features a 65-foot, flexible cable and a 22-millimeter-diameter camera head. The cable's flexibility and the camera head's tight turn radius allow it to navigate through lines and take turns that help show leaks or blockages in plumbing systems, HVAC ducts, and boiler systems. The unit stands 17.5 inches high, 6.6 inches wide and weighs 9.8 pounds.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility