Drain-Inspection Camera - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
SeeSnake® microDrain™ D65S features the Scout® locator, which allows for accessible, efficient, and precise inspections of lines up to 3 inches. The camera can navigate 1.5-inch, pressurized lines and can take 90-degree turns. The system features a 65-foot, flexible cable and a 22-millimeter-diameter camera head. The cable's flexibility and the camera head's tight turn radius allow it to navigate through lines and take turns that help show leaks or blockages in plumbing systems, HVAC ducts, and boiler systems. The unit stands 17.5 inches high, 6.6 inches wide and weighs 9.8 pounds.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms