Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain-Cleaning Machine - Electric Eel Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model CT features variable-speed motor control from 75-350 rpm with constant torque. The unit is designed to clean drain lines of 3/4 to 2-1/2 inches in diameter and 50 feet in length. The machine includes a 1/5-horsepower, 90-volt motor with a two-way automatic cable feed that keeps users' hands off the rotating cable as it advances and retrieves cable with the push of a lever.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility