Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Model E gasoline-powered Rodrunner drain cleaner removes clogs in pipes up to 500 feet down the line. It is capable of coupling to either sectional cables to clear up to 14-inch lines or 5?16-inch municipal rods to clear lines up to 24 inches in diameter. A 6.5-hp engine drives it with an accessible throttle control on the handle. Drive speed is set at 100-200 rpm for municipal rods and 200-400 rpm for sectional cables. The Hot-Shift transmission lets operators switch from forward to reverse without the need for a clutch.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- Toilet Specification for Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms