Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Drain Cleaner - General Pipe Cleaners - Facility Management Product Release
The Model E gasoline-powered Rodrunner drain cleaner removes clogs in pipes up to 500 feet down the line. It is capable of coupling to either sectional cables to clear up to 14-inch lines or 5?16-inch municipal rods to clear lines up to 24 inches in diameter. A 6.5-hp engine drives it with an accessible throttle control on the handle. Drive speed is set at 100-200 rpm for municipal rods and 200-400 rpm for sectional cables. The Hot-Shift transmission lets operators switch from forward to reverse without the need for a clutch.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility