- Director of Facilities »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
Direct Expansion Solution Provides High-Density Cooling - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The second generation InRow DX (direct expansion) 600mm cooling solution, significantly improves cooling efficiency by reducing power consumption while also increasing capacity. Capable of high-density cooling up to 42kW with a 4000 SCFM max airflow in a small 600mm-wide footprint, InRow DX provides the highest partial-load energy savings in the industry, cutting energy consumption by 50 percent over first generation technology, making it the most efficient system of its class. The addition of Active Flow Control, which measures air pressure inside the containment system and automatically adjusts fan speed to match the exact airflow of the IT equipment, increases precision and efficiency. The InRow DX design closely couples cooling with the IT heat load, preventing hot air recirculation, while improving cooling predictability and allowing for a pay as you grow environment.
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation