- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Dehumidification System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Humidi-MiZer adaptive dehumidification system is available on WeatherExpert Series models from 3 to 23 tons. Using a space thermostat and humidistat input, the Humidi-MiZer system changes the refrigerant flow by adjusting the position of the refrigerant solenoid valves. There are three modes of operation: normal, sub-cooling, and hot gas reheat. For units with two refrigerant circuits, each circuit can operate in each of the three modes independently.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation