- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Mechanical Engineer »
Dehumidification System - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Humidi-MiZer adaptive dehumidification system is available on WeatherExpert Series models from 3 to 23 tons. Using a space thermostat and humidistat input, the Humidi-MiZer system changes the refrigerant flow by adjusting the position of the refrigerant solenoid valves. There are three modes of operation: normal, sub-cooling, and hot gas reheat. For units with two refrigerant circuits, each circuit can operate in each of the three modes independently.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation