Data Logging Software - QA Graphics - Facility Management Product Release
Bridge Data Manager can be used to log data from virtually any data source for comparing, trending, validating, commissioning, and reporting. The web-based user interface is built on the powerful Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows service and is compatible with standard Microsoft Excel and SQL reporting tools. Features configurable polling and logging intervals.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs