Data Center Infrastructure Management - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Trellis platform is open-architecture-based with real-time event analysis capabilities across all physical and logical systems in the data center. It uses Oracle Fusion Middleware to enable a common language to be used between the applications and systems it manages and also provides scalability.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Reduce Energy Use in Legacy Data Centers
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs