Data Center Enclosures - APC - Facility Management Product Release
An APC data center offering, the NetShelter SX 1200mm Deep Enclosure, complements the company’s existing line of NetShelter SX enclosures. The unit offers an additional pair of cable channels at the rear of the enclosure to organize a greater number power and data cables. These rear cable channels also offer additional room at the back of the enclosure to mount power distribution and enable the mounting of as many as four vertical rack power-distribution units (PDUs) on one side of the enclosure. In addition, the rear cable channels neatly dress cables and keep PDUs away from cable management arms.
An enhanced roof design uses larger cable openings along the sides. This design improves cable access, while an enlarged center rear opening allows for better routing and management of large bundles of cable.
- How to Manage Critical Data Spaces
- Don't Overlook These Critical Data Spaces in Your Facilities
- Staffing Shortages May Hinder Data Center Success
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs