- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
Data Center Cooling - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
Data Center Cooling unit fits within a row of racks to deliver cooling close to the server heat source. The rack-sized Liebert CRV is available in 20 or 35 kW air cooled and water/glycol cooled systems, and 40 kW chilled water cooled systems. 60 Hz models. Horizontal airflow, suitable for raised or non-raised floors.
- Cooling Loads, Human Factors Impact Legacy Data Center Effectiveness
- Has the Mission of Your Organization's Data Center Changed?
- How to Keep Legacy Data Centers Productive
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs