Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Director of Facilities »
Data Center Cooling - American Power Conversion - Facility Management Product Release
InfraStruXure InRow RP is an American Power Conversion cooling unit for data centers and small computer rooms. The device places cooling next to the heat source, providing dynamic heat removal for applications up to 70 kW per rack when used with hot air containment systems.
It is available in both chilled water and refrigerant-based designs, that eliminate the requirement for constant-speed fans used in traditional approaches, saving energy and maximizing power available for IT deployments. An integrated humidifier provides room-level moisture control, preventing damage to sensitive electronic equipment due to static electric discharge. Additional moisture control is provided through a dedicated dehumidification cycle and standard reheat coil to prevent overcooling during dehumidification.
- Cooling Loads, Human Factors Impact Legacy Data Center Effectiveness
- Has the Mission of Your Organization's Data Center Changed?
- How to Keep Legacy Data Centers Productive
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs