- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Space Management Specialist »
Data Center Cooling - American Power Conversion - Facility Management Product Release
InfraStruXure InRow RP is an American Power Conversion cooling unit for data centers and small computer rooms. The device places cooling next to the heat source, providing dynamic heat removal for applications up to 70 kW per rack when used with hot air containment systems.
It is available in both chilled water and refrigerant-based designs, that eliminate the requirement for constant-speed fans used in traditional approaches, saving energy and maximizing power available for IT deployments. An integrated humidifier provides room-level moisture control, preventing damage to sensitive electronic equipment due to static electric discharge. Additional moisture control is provided through a dedicated dehumidification cycle and standard reheat coil to prevent overcooling during dehumidification.
- 8 Ways Data Centers Can Improve Energy Efficiency
- How to Prevent Data Center Downtime
- How Military Veterans Can Solve the Data Center Talent Shortage
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- Air Management 101 for Data Centers
- Airflow Is Management Key To Controlling Data Center Energy Costs