Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Data Capture - Aperture Technologies, Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VISTA Data Capture Handheld is a data center management application that allows data to be captured on the data center floor and imported directly into the Aperture VISTA Solution.
VISTA Data Capture Handheld captures data on equipment configuration and physical resources in the data center, including racks, cabinets, servers, switches, cards, and rack and floor mounted devices. It captures both single- and three-phase power connectivity information including panels, breakers and receptacles.
VISTA Data Capture Handheld contains a reference library of over 15,000 devices. It provides collision checking to ensure that floor placed devices don't overlap each other. Visual feedback of device positioning improves the accuracy of rack records.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs