Dampers - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
These remote balancing dampers are ideal for applications where tight spaces make it difficult to access and manually adjust the damper and balance airflow. Instead of using a traditional mechanical cable, which is prone to binding, these dampers use a standard RJ11 cable that runs to a phone jack-style plug. The EZ Balance smart controller can plug into the jack to regulate the damper's blade position and balance the system.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation