- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
Cover Board - Atlas Roofing Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
ACFoam-HS combines the insulating power and strength of a durable cover board with the stability of a lightweight coated-glass facer. It keeps insulation secure beneath the membrane and resists damage from foot traffic and heavy loads. Its compressive strength is created by the closed-cell poly-iso foam, which is laminated to a durable, dimensionally stable, coated-glass facer to protect the roof system and the insulation below it. It also provides insulation in the cover board layer with an R-value of 2.5 per 1/2 inch.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Choose the Most Effective Roof Coating
- To Recoat or Reroof: How to Make a Smart Roofing Decision