Cooling Tower Monitor Detects Water Waste - Trident Network - Facility Management Product Release
Providing daily monitoring of water flow in cooling towers and evaporative condensers, WaterTrac can help manage a facility’s water consumption. The water efficiency system has the capability to provide excess usage emails, allowing FMs to respond quickly to unusual water use volumes due to common problems like stuck fill valves and broken floats. Water flow can exceed 20,000 gallons per day when a valve sticks open, according to the company, which means a waste of more than 500,000 gallons per month.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation