Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Cooling Tower Monitor Detects Water Waste - Trident Network - Facility Management Product Release
Providing daily monitoring of water flow in cooling towers and evaporative condensers, WaterTrac can help manage a facility’s water consumption. The water efficiency system has the capability to provide excess usage emails, allowing FMs to respond quickly to unusual water use volumes due to common problems like stuck fill valves and broken floats. Water flow can exceed 20,000 gallons per day when a valve sticks open, according to the company, which means a waste of more than 500,000 gallons per month.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability