- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Cooling Tower Cleaner - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The TFC-200 Cooling Tower Fill Cleaner provides an all-in-one system for cleaning lime scale, debris, and biological matter from cooling tower fill. Unit uses the company’s ScaleBreak-Gel scale cleaner that clings to all surfaces. It is a clean-in-place solution that can be done at the tower location. Equipped with two high-performance pumps, 5-gallon chemical container, and wand extensions and nozzles for hard-to-reach areas.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation