Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Baltimore Aircoil Company’s PT2 Induced Draft Counterflow Cooling Tower which covers the range of 100 to 2000 nominal tons. The PT2 has been designed with features that overcome access issues often encountered with other induced draft counterflow units in this size range. The tower is a low-energy, low-sound alternative for replacement applications.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation