Cooling Tower - Baltimore Aircoil Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Baltimore Aircoil Company’s PT2 Induced Draft Counterflow Cooling Tower which covers the range of 100 to 2000 nominal tons. The PT2 has been designed with features that overcome access issues often encountered with other induced draft counterflow units in this size range. The tower is a low-energy, low-sound alternative for replacement applications.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation