- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Condensing boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Featuring an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating of 95 percent, the Evergreen is adaptable for most heating needs, including light commercial applications and for single- or multi-boiler installations. The flexibility of the system reduces setup time and costs. Three multiple-boiler sequencing options include smart mode, series mode and parallel mode. The boiler maintains optimal efficiency through lead-lag rotation and balanced heat loading.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation