- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen 95 percent AFUE Condensing Boiler includes ZoneStacking, with zoning capabilities that allow users to heat up to 24 zones without an additional panel. Multiple boilers can be controlled with lead-lag capability without an external device, company says. The boiler, which provides 95 percent AFUE, has a stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with a non-metallic base, comes in sizes 220MBH, 299MBH, and 399MBH, and offers a configurable system pump/auxiliary output. Available in wall- or floor-mount options.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation