- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
Condensing Boiler - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
The Evergreen 95 percent AFUE Condensing Boiler includes ZoneStacking, with zoning capabilities that allow users to heat up to 24 zones without an additional panel. Multiple boilers can be controlled with lead-lag capability without an external device, company says. The boiler, which provides 95 percent AFUE, has a stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with a non-metallic base, comes in sizes 220MBH, 299MBH, and 399MBH, and offers a configurable system pump/auxiliary output. Available in wall- or floor-mount options.
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation